- Multivitamins are a combination of many different vitamins that are normally found in foods and other natural sources. Multivitamins are used to provide vitamins that are not taken in through the diet.
- Multivitamins are also used to treat vitamin deficiencies (lack of vitamins) caused by illness, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, and many other conditions. Multivitamins may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
EACH FILM COATED TABLET CONTAIN- ASCORBIC ACID VIT-C 40 mg+ +NIACINAMIDE VIT-B3 16.0 MG+PANTOTHENIC ACID VIT-B5 5 mg + VITAMIN -E 50% DRY POWDER 10.125mg + VITAMIN -B6 2 mg+ VITAMIN -B2 1.7 mg + VITAMIN -B1 1.2 mg + VITAMIN-A 600 mcg + FOLIC ACID 110 mcg +VIT-B12 1 mcg + elemental zinc 12 mg + MANGANESE AS MANGANESE CHLORIDE 2 MG + 1.7 mg of Cu + LYCOPENE 10% 300MCG + SODIUM SELENATE ANH. 40 mcg + BIOTIN 30MCG +CALCIUM CARBONATE 225 mg+ MAGNESIUM AS MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 120MG + VITAMIN D3 STABILIZED 10 mcg +VITAMIN K1 20MCG + BETA CAROTENE 300MCG + CHROMIUM CHLORIDE ANH. 50 mcg)
- This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses,
Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
- It is used to help growth and good health.
- It is used to treat or prevent low vitamin B6& B12.
- Paxnaturals Multivitamin & Multimineral is designed specially designed keeping in my mind daily micronutrient requirement of men's energy and immunity.
- Burning or numbness feeling
- Signs of a significant reaction like wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin colour; seizures; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Storage & Other Conditions:-
- This medication is best taken on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. Take with a full glass of water.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- Do not expose the product to direct sunlight.
Search by product related keywords
- one a day multivitamin review
- once a day tablet benefits
- multivitamin tablets for men
- one a day men's multivitamin review
- one a day women's multivitamin review
- one a day multivitamin side effects