Collagen peptides are very small pieces of protein from animal Collagen. Collagen is one of the materials that makes up cartilage, bone, and skin.
Paxnaturals Collagen peptides shots are made with the combination of Collagen , Biotin & Multivitamins . When taken by shots, collagen peptides seem to build up in the skin and cartilage. This might help improve some skin and joint conditions.
Collagen peptides are used for aging skin and osteoarthritis. They are also used for osteoporosis, brittle nails, muscle strength, and many other purposes, but there is no good scientific evidence to support most of these uses.
- Aging skin:- Taking collagen peptides shot seems to improve skin hydration and skin elasticity in older people. It might also help reduce wrinkles, but it's not clear if it helps enough to be noticeable.
- Osteoarthritis:- Taking collagen peptides shot might slightly relieve pain and improve joint function in people with knee osteoarthritis. But it might take about 3-5 months of daily treatment before it helps.
Take 1 shot Daily
- Collagen is naturally produced by your body, but you can also obtain it from foods and supplements
Collagen peptides are used for aging skin and osteoarthritis.
- Collagen is an abundant protein in your body.
- This protein is also widespread as a supplement and food additive.
- Collagen associated with several health benefits, including arthritis relief, improved skin health, and bone loss prevention.